Take this with a grain of salt. However, although nothing is confirmed from the multiple sources, everything seems to gel very well with our lady’s of introspection’s current crazy behavior. Ready?
Prom King has pulled the reins on the donkey.
The haven’t broken up, but they might as well have. Homeboy really wants to slow things down practically to a halt. What I’m hearing is that “date night” last week was less of an extravaganza and more of an ultimatum. Basically he’s done trying to woo and impress her, and he would like them to get to know each other as people, rather than spectacle. Of course, Julia is freaking out. All she knows is spectacle because in her 29 years of braying, she has never learned how to truly connect to a human being.
So what was the straw that broke the donkey’s back on Julia and Prom King’s relationship? “What wasn’t it?” is probably a better question. It’s time to play unsubstantiated rumors!
- The birthcray madness killed the boner. Apparently, Jordan wasn’t the only turned off by the bi-coastal parade of narcissism.
- Despite the brays of how much Julia loves Prom King’s family? Yeah, they really don’t like her. And I mean really. His family was completely turned off by her. There’s a reason why she didn’t go to that wedding with Prom King.
- It didn’t help that she talked about how she brought up marrying Prom King to his parents on their first meeting. She shouldn’t have had that wine during dinner, the wine she downed even though SHE! NEVER! DRINKS!!!!
- She really needs to shut up about the marriage in general. I hear Prom King is kind of freaked out about their supposed extravagant engagement that is supposed to take place in June, according the Julia’s timeline.
- Prom King has put the kibosh on the blogging and tweeting about dates.
- She has said that she loves dating Prom King because there are certain characteristics about him that make her feel like Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big. She is sooooooo living in an episode Sex and the City.
- Julia was surprised when they were just going to meet for dinner for “date night.” She apparently thought the display of extravagance was going to go on forever. He just wanted to slow things down and, you know, talk.
- Her confession that she “loved” Prom King came after she pretty much thought they broke up. Remember that paintball date? Didn’t happen, didn’t it?
Anyway, good for Prom King. Apparently he’s picked up his balls off the floor. Julia has apparently told people that she thinks they pretty much broke up, which really puts a glitch in that June engagement plan. Sorry, Donkey. Britt wins this round.
Also? BONUS UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR!!!
Meghan is on her way out.