Reaching the Holy Grail (at least in Julia Allison Baugher's world):

Gawker.

Is NS over yet?

0 Responses to Reaching the Holy Grail (at least in Julia Allison Baugher's world):

1. Brava says:

I looked at that “live in the “office”” link and that’s it! That’s why they didnt move into an office/apartment: the Bravo deal was broken! They would have paid for it…!

They would definitely have needed a larger space for the cameras and the drama of them all together (or Mary and Julia, that is). HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Losers.
    Hush hush…

2. Anonymous says:

Sounds like Charlsie she does a lot of returning, searching for freebies, and sending thank yous for all the free schwag for the girls. I particularly like this assignment JA supposedly gave her.

Looks like she even takes care of returning of items “ruined in the wash” for replacement. What service!

3. Anonymous says:

Yes, RBNS is on Gawker. Good job guys! (By the way I like the JA coverage on Gawker lately.)

Ineff.

4. Kate says:

What the sam hill is Housing Works going to do with a pink suitcase? Unless I’m dramatically out of touch, most homebound HIV sufferers wouldn’t list embarassing luggage among their most critical needs.

“Deal with receipts”? This intern got PLAYED.

5. jane says:

Oh I feel so bad for Charlsie, yet at the same time I’m not convinced s/he exists.

The tumblr has been removed.

6. jane says:

The tumblr has been removed.

7. Anonymous says:

Oh my goodness. I just started reading this on Sunday, and LOVE IT!

The tumblr has been removed; I wonder if the intern will go as well.

-ShyGirl

8. Anonymous says:

Are you serious? You people are absolutely disgusting. Do you not have anything better to do with your time? This is ridiculous.

Leave the poor girl alone.

9. Anonymous says:

Leave the poor girl alone.

10. Anonymous says:

Does the hot blond intern have a tumblr, or is she already gone?

11. Anonymous says:

Anon 8:05

Charlsie, guess you have discovered us! My question to you: don’t you have anything better to do with your time than play Hattie McDaniel to a spoiled jackass?

Get a clue, girl!

12. Dolly says:

Anon 8:05,

Is that Julia, DUM DUM Rambin, or Non Techy Meghan Parikh? Fess up bunnies!!

13. Dolly says:

Anon 8:05,

Is that Julia, DUM DUM Rambin, or Non Techy Meghan Parikh? Fess up bunnies!!

14. Erik says:

Ok, it seems that the hot blond intern, Kate Greer, was Fall 2008.

15. Anonymous says:

At this rate, NS won’t make it to the end of the week.

–ShyGirl

16. Anonymous says:

So Meghan lives at 250 Mercer?

Nice digs. Thanks Daddy!

17. Anonymous says:

Anon 9:16.

While I appreciate ragging on these douche wads, it’s never cool to delve into that level of personal information.

18. Jacy says:

Anon 9:36. I share that opinion. However, I think Charlsie had the address in one of her Tumblr posts. In any event, that comment should be deleted.

19. ScaryMary says:

I become more and more convinced that Gawker and JA are in cahoots. Seriously. Why would they write about how her interns need to fetch headbands for college credit but not salivate over the fact that NS uses hidden keywords in their code? It just doesn’t jive.

20. Anonymous says:

Gawker loves the spectacle that is Julia Allison. They get to pick on her and get tons of page views and she gets tons of page views and publicity in return. They have a nice parasitic relationship going on.

21. Miss Cast says:

Scary,

Think you’re onto something….

22. Dolly says:

Scary,

Maybe Denton is using similar techniques in his blogs to generate pageviews (advertising dollars)

23. Regina says:

So Mary has responded to the Google allegations:

“Non Society Violating Google TOS

soupsoup:

‘One thing you definitely don’t want to do if you’re a budding web entrepreneur is get your site banned from Google. You might as well close up shop if you’re unlucky enough to get caught violating their Terms of Service.

Non Society is so desperate for traffic that they’ve put hidden keywords in their source code for such ridiculous keywords as “What Is Your Credit Status” in order to get high Google listing for totally unrelated search terms. This is a major violation of Google Terms of Service.

Shill those boob jobs, botox injections, colonics, and crash juice diets while you still can ladies. Your party is about to end.’

In a nutshell, our public forums (Advice Box and QOD) were spammed three weeks after we launched them. Stay tuned for an official response from our programmer.

A little note from me. We don’t need to add keywords for page views. With hundreds of thousands of loyal readers, a handful of gossip sites, and a few nasty rebloggers, we’re doing just fine thanks. Thinking about it now, I really should write a thank you note to Denton for today’s Gawker and Jezebel posts. So many of their readers click once and become daily visitors.”

Yes, because being smug makes you look SO much better and more evolved, Mary. Also, I guess that allusion to the Jezebel post means she is totally unrepentant about comparing the decision to get an abortion to the decision to use Botox. Not one conciliatory note in the entire post. Never apologize, never explain, Mary. That will win you friends and fans.

24. Anonymous says:

@Scary Mary

See also – David Karp

he is cleaning up accounts at her behest, but cannot clean up after Mary reblogs and probably cannot touch Baugher. Still, he is working for her.

I have no idea what she has on him, but she has him.

Gawker editors use her as filler and page views. The commenters can sound rabid and you would think that they’d be all up in the google chicanery), but they, too, are waiting to see how this flameball finally dies out. Think of the lip dubs and hair color threats and delusion and lame blog/career/dating decisions to make. So. Much. Fodder.

Reblogging the rest of the way to the inevitable flame out? Well, thank you.

These women are not stereotypes or representative of anything of substance. This is cotton candy or coffee klatsch or flipping through the magazine in the dentist office.

Enjoy.

25. Eddie says:

Mary prob. had the interns little tmblr blocked before the naive little shit knew what was going on or wat was happening. Nothing like having David Karpp as your BFF.

26. Anonymous says:

I am guessing the girls had tumblr take down her intern blog because the other one still has a page you can access. I don’t think this girl knew what hit her.